You are in the right place if:
- You are working towards your Gold DofE Award.
- You want to run a RESOLVEit Personal Safety & Self-Defence campaign for the voluntary part of your Gold Award.
- You have paid your Gold Award registration fee to RESOLVEit. (Your BTEC training will be completed on a different online platform).
- Read through the RESOLVEit suggested plan Gold (PDF).
- Complete the RESOLVEit e-induction. (if you have already completed your Silver Award with us, you will not need to do this).
- This will give you access to the primary and secondary assembly packs.
- You will then have access to the RESOLVEit Marketing & Branding pack.
- Read through the Social Media Gold campaign document.
- Complete your TAT training.
- Look at the Workshop previews PowerPoint.
The RESOLVEit e-induction will take around forty minutes and introduces you to RESOLVEit, personal safety and self-defence. The e-induction shows you the self-defence moves you can teach in your personal safety assembly/ies.
The TAT training takes up to two hours and guides you through the topic of personal safety as well as looking at more self-defence moves.
Running a personal safety and self-defence campaign in local and wider communities is a great opportunity to improve your communication, interpersonal and marketing skills. You also complete your challenge with a Level 2 BTEC in Personal Safety & Self Defence; a whole new skill set.
RESOLVEit is all about creativity and taking the initiative so we look forward to hearing your ideas when you book your online training sessions with us as part of your challenge.
By taking part, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms and Conditions.
Please let us know if you have any questions and we will be happy to answer them.
RESOLVEit – Terms and Conditions (Downloadable PDF)
RESOLVEit – Disclaimer (Downloadable PDF)