RESOLVEit’s e-induction allows individuals to receive a basic, yet essential introduction to RESOLVEit and their key principles providing delegates with the skills to effectively deliver a RESOLVEit assembly.
A free compulsory workshop suitable covering personal safety tips and skills with an introduction to low-level self-defence techniques. A great addition to CPD portfolios, suitable for staff and volunteers who are involved with delivering or supporting a RESOLVEit assembly.
Completing this induction is a prerequisite to deliver RESOLVEit assemblies, to ensure safe and knowledgeable delivery whilst maintaining the integrity of RESOLVEit and materials provided.
By taking part, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms and Conditions.
- RESOLVEit principles
- Personal safety
- Self-defence: low-level breakaway techniques
- Learn fundamental RESOLVEit techniques.
- Understand the importance of safeguarding, policies and procedures when delivering to children.
- Understand your role, responsibilities and relevant safety information required to confidently deliver an assembly.
- Apply RESOLVEit’s principles for personal safety in a fun, age-appropriate and creative way for children.
- Delegates will undertake a theory-based test and participate in a teach-back session. Alongside this yearly refreshers will be mandatory to maintain knowledge, integrity and best practice of the assembly.
Course participants on completion will receive:
- Relevant PowerPoint assembly pack
- Lesson plan for assembly delivery
- Opportunity to become part of the #weareasafetyschool campaign
For bookings and information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
RESOLVEit – Terms and Conditions (Downloadable PDF)
RESOLVEit – Disclaimer (Downloadable PDF)