RESOLVEit’s e-induction allows individuals to receive a basic, yet essential introduction to RESOLVEit and their key principles providing delegates with the skills to effectively deliver a RESOLVEit assembly.
A free compulsory workshop suitable covering personal safety tips and skills with an introduction to low-level self-defence techniques. A great addition to CPD portfolios, suitable for staff and volunteers who are involved with delivering or supporting a RESOLVEit assembly.
Completing this induction is a prerequisite to deliver RESOLVEit assemblies, to ensure safe and knowledgeable delivery whilst maintaining the integrity of RESOLVEit and materials provided.
- RESOLVEit principles
- Personal safety
- Self-defence: low-level breakaway techniques
- Learn fundamental RESOLVEit techniques.
- Understand the importance of safeguarding, policies and procedures when delivering to children.
- Understand your role, responsibilities and relevant safety information required to confidently deliver an assembly.
- Apply RESOLVEit’s principles for personal safety in a fun, age-appropriate and creative way for children.
- Delegates will undertake a theory-based test and participate in a teach-back session. Alongside this yearly refreshers will be mandatory to maintain knowledge, integrity and best practice of the assembly.
Course participants on completion will receive:
- Relevant PowerPoint assembly pack
- Lesson plan for assembly delivery
- Opportunity to become part of the #weareasafetyschool campaign
By taking part, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions regarding the workshop contact us at email@example.com
RESOLVEit – Terms and Conditions (Downloadable PDF)
RESOLVEit – Disclaimer (Downloadable PDF)