The Big Night Out – An educational essential life-skills workshop to keep young people safe (15+)
The ‘BIG’ night out workshop is aimed to educate young people on personal safety during a night out, the effects of alcohol, drugs and the potential dangers around binge drinking and sexting.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The BIG NIGHT OUT workshop
The workshop includes a personal safety booklet, safety quiz relating to the law on sex, drinking, drugs and the effects of substance misuse. The practical elements of personal safety involve diffusing aggression as well as looking at situations where self-defence and breakaway techniques may be needed.
Used together students will be armed with key safety skills and techniques needed to remain safe when out and about.
- Drink, drug, sex and the law
- Dangers associated with binge drinking and substance misuse
- Personal safety and self-defence
- Personal safety tips for a safe night out and journey home
- The law in relation to sexting
- Situational awareness
- Performance vs anxiety
- Personal safety and confidence strategies
- Emotional awareness & self-regulation
As part of the workshop, you will have access to RESOLVEit’s BIG NIGHT OUT e-book to reinforce your learning experience!
RESOLVEit – Terms and Conditions (Downloadable PDF)
RESOLVEit – Disclaimer (Downloadable PDF)
To make use of the 30-day free trial, a promo code is required to knock £99 off at checkout