What you need.
– Aeropress filter papers or metal filter
– 12 – 17 g’s Freshly Roasted Coffee beans ( Medium Coarse grind show picture)
– 250 ml of good quality water (Not hard water)
– Boil the kettle and pre heat your cup (cold cups, colder coffee)
– Weigh then Grind 12 – 17g of coffee to a medium coarse grind( so it looks like brown sugar)
– Turn the Aeropress upside down and add the ground coffee
– Use the thermometer to measure the water temperature, (ideal temperature is around 80 – 85C)
– Pour in 50ml of water, stir and let the coffee bloom for 30 seconds
– Add the rest of water, fill to the top (250ml of water or so) and let the coffee brew for 1 minute 30 seconds.
– Place filter in the filter cap and run through boiling water to wash away paper taste.
– Discard the warm water in the coffee cup.
– Place Aeropress upright over your coffee cup and press through slowly( around 30-45 secs to complete)
– Serve and enjoy